Wednesday 20 April 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge 92 – Happy Birthday

At last I've managed to finish a card for this weeks Lili of the Valley Challenge, well I've made two actually and can't make my mind up which one to enter again.  The theme this week is Happy Birthday and it's my birthday today so it seemed quite apt.  I am finding it difficult to get much done at the moment with the boys on Easter Holiday's, they certainly keep me busy.

I have decided to enter this card into the challenge.


Image used:  Lili of the Valley 'Rosie with Presents'
Papers:  Papermania ' Henbury Lane'
Embellishments:  Punch Bunch flower punches, Marianne Creatables and buttons from stash
Sentiment:  Nestie die cut
  
I thought I would show you the second card that I made as well, my sons prefer the colours on this one, it certainly looks different in the gold and brown.


Image used:  Lili of the Valley 'Rosie with Presents'
Papers:  Free downloads (Sorry, I can't remember where from)
Ebellishments:  flowers, ribbon and buttons from stash
Sentiment:  Nestie die cut

3 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

These are both lovely cards. Great colours and love your layouts. Jo x

Jan said...

Fab cards, both beautiful, I yellow is my fav as it makes me think of sunshine xx Jan

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Two very pretty cards and I don't think I could choose a favourite, love them both.

Wendy -x-